Team Leonard Adams with Sister Krista at the 2022 SSMO Whole in One Golf Tournament
Be a part of our growing team
As a company that relies heavily on the relationships we have with clients, our employees are essential to both the day to day and overall operations of the company. We strive to cultivate a welcoming and professional workplace where employees support each other, work well with our insurance insurance partners, and do right by our clients. We maintain an environment that allows our employees to have autonomy over their work and collaborate together as they determine solutions for our client’s insurance needs. We value team players who take the initiative to get work done and take pride in reaching company goals and fulfilling client needs.
Leonard Adams offers a high-quality, competitive employee benefits program to support the success and health of our staff. Our benefits package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure that we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and his or her family.
Reimburse CE & Licensing
The Account Manager will be primarily responsible for the ongoing management of commercial clients, retention of new and renewal clients, and maintaining a partnership with producers to support business development activities while upholding high service standards.
• Maintain relationships with multiple insurance companies/MGAs to negotiate and obtain quotes, binders, endorsements, etc.
• Cross selling products to customers and prospects
• Managing an established book of accounts
• Negotiating renewals for existing customers
• Obtaining information and documentation from new and existing clients
• Resolving customer issues
• At least 3 years of recent CL Account Management experience.
• Commercial property accounts experience preferred.
• Have a current Resident State Property and Casualty license.
• Ability to follow processes and procedures and help develop new processes and procedures to help the agency become more efficient.
• Ability to manage complex renewals while working under tight schedules and deadlines.
• Occasional travel to Portland area client meetings needed.
Salary Range: $55K-100K, Depending on experience, education and role
This role includes finding new clients and maintaining relationships with those you already have. Insurance producers need to be a reliable first point of contact when a client needs to file a claim or increase coverage due to major life events.
• Generate new clientele using networking, community involvement, cold calling and working lead referrals.
• Assisting risk in applying for coverage, including processing applications and providing necessary documentation such as proof of income or assets
• Providing guidance to clients regarding coverage options based on their specific needs and exposures.
• Explaining policy details to clients, including coverage limits, deductibles, and exclusions
• Analyzing client needs and proposing solutions tailored to their situation.
• Reviewing applications for coverage to ensure that they are complete and accurate
• At least 3 years of Direct sales experience. Prior Insurance Industry experience is preferred.
• Have a current Resident State Property and Casualty license or willingness to obtain one within 90 days of hire date.
• Travel to Portland area client meetings needed.
Salary Range: This role is a commission-based role. A base salary may be considered for an insurance trainee. A validated Sales Executive will earn at least $100,000.
The Account Manager will partner with Brokers to manage an assigned book of our valued clients to identify needs, assist in developing a Health Benefit insurance program, proposals and presentations, as well as review and present to our clients.
- Help clients in understanding their insurance program and coverage needs to determine if they have appropriate coverages.
- Recommend additional coverages as needed to meet client needs.
- Process renewals and/or remarket if additional coverages are needed.
- Coordinate and conduct client presentations including open enrollment meetings, benefit fairs, and renewal presentations
- Maintain a current working knowledge of industry legislative and compliance issues including, but not limited to: ACA, COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, FMLA, etc.
- Review contracts, amendments and SPDs for accuracy and coverage; identify errors and coordinate corrections with the carrier/vendor.
- Manage Medicare Certification and Training to assist clients with Medicare policies.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Health Benefit Account Manager with Small Groups.
- Have a current Resident State Health and Life license.
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Occasional travel to Portland area client meetings needed.
- Medicare Certification or willing to obtain.
Salary Range: $57K-$64K Depending on experience, education and role